CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Inspiration


Love this house.

More photos

These leggings are so beautiful! They run at $70, though I'm sure they're worth it. I'm wondering if I can find some Spandex outer space fabric anywhere so I could try making my own. I'll have to be on the lookout.


As seen in this Craftster post.

Universe undies! Those are seriously hand painted... amazing. I thought it was commercial made fabric at first glance. It's too bad they would be concealed under pants/skirts a lot of the time, though. I think if I wanted to do something similar, it would be on a skirt or shirt. Or maybe an entire dress! That would take forever, but would be amazing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw Felicia Day wearing these...where can I purchase them?!

Anna said...

http://blackmilkclothing.com/collections/leggings/products/galaxy-red-leggings

They're on the pricy side, but probably worth it!