CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thirty Day Challenge: Day 5

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory



It's hard to pick just one favorite memory; I feel like I have an abundance of good memories (bad memories too, but I like to think the good outweigh the bad). Also, I don't have many photos of early childhood memories, as most of those are at my parents' house.

Anyway, this is a photo from approximately 2003 or so. My friend and I liked to go exploring around a large park on the outskirts of town. One day we came across a big expanse of land with horses! We were probably trespassing, but we probably didn't care. They were friendly horses--they walked right up to us and we petted them. The day itself was gorgeous, with sunshine and bright blue skies. That is one thing I do miss about living pretty much in the middle of nowhere on the plains--the simple yet beautiful landscapes.

0 comments: