CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mister Guardian Lion


Mr. Guardian Lion has found a new home, which is to say, my home. He used to reside at Tops Boutique, but he had to leave because the store is being emptied to undergo some changes. Before that, he lived in the sculpture studio at UNO, where he was birthed. (In other words, where I made him).

He isn't just chillin' in the living room like in the photo though, no. He is sad and lonely in an otherwise empty upstairs room in my house. I feel it would be much easier to find a home for him if he weren't so damn big. But his size is what really makes him so impressive.

Hopefully I can find someone who will want him. I was going to try to sell him, but at this point, if anyone can find a way to move him (i.e. has a truck or access to one) I'm willing to give him away.

0 comments: