CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thirty Day Challenge: Day 17

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently



I graduated with my bachelor's degree in December. It was hard to slow down after my brain was in "school mode" for such a long time (always moving, always on the go, always feeling like I needed to be doing something). Now I'm afraid I've slowed down too much. Sleeping in on every day I don't work, and finishing projects at my leisure. On the other hand, I feel like I've been learning more recently. Probably because during my last two years at school, I was focusing on art all the time. Lately I've been reading science books and watching a lot of documentaries. I'm still learning, just heading in a different direction for the time being.

I think I just need to find a happy medium. Tom and I are considering moving to Athens, Georgia when our lease is up at the end of August, so that would be a huge change. Moving, especially so far away, definitely takes time for adjustment. After the initial change, though, I think I can find a nice balance.

0 comments: