CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thirty Day Challenge: Day 25

Day 25 - A picture of your day



Today I ate lunch at Grand China Buffet with my friend Tara. I'm not usually a fan of buffets, but I have to admit, it was pretty tasty. After being sick the past few days it was nice to eat food that wasn't soup. Sunday is apparently the day to go to that joint--it was packed. Afterward we went to a gym (how appropriate, post-buffet) we were thinking of joining, to get more info. Even though the place is quite swanky, we're not going to join after all. Too many hidden fees. Now I am doing laundry and watching a BBC program on Pluto. Sounds like an exciting Sunday, I know. Later I might go grocery shopping, and after that, I may work on my latest dia de los muertos-inspired painting. So that is exciting-ish, I suppose.

7 comments:

oducerproducer said...

Cool blog, i like your other one too. Was browsing around and spotted these!

Anna said...

Hey, thanks. Nice to meet you!

oducerproducer said...

Nice to meet you too! Didn't realize you're from Omaha lol. So am i.

Anna said...

Indeed I am. Yeah, Omaha! It's the place to be, I suppose. Haha.

oducerproducer said...

Kind of is! Just wish our theatres were better. Dundee is fine, but they miss so many opportunities with first run indies & for midnight movies. my buddy & i are actually trying to open our own here in town.

Anna said...

Yeah, Dundee is cool, but they are always playing the same midnight movies! Filmstreams is great too, but I suppose with only two screens there's only so much they can show (or choose to show). That would be great if you do open your own theatre--I think the town could definitely use it.

oducerproducer said...

See i much prefer Film Streams lately. So right about Dundee always paying the same flicks.

If you have facebook, add me, http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=672193204