CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thirty Day Challenge: Day 24

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change



I wish really wish I could stop violence against women (pregnant or not) and children. I want to stop it against undeserving men, too, but it's more prevalent (and even normal in some cultures) with women and children. It absolutely disgusts me that some men feel to exert their "power" they need to use physical violence. Actually, it disgusts me that they feel the need to exert "power" at all, but I'll stay on this subject for now. To raise a fist against someone who is probably less than equal to one's physical strength is utterly cowardly. I get depressed thinking about how violent situations become part of a day-to-day basis for some families.

0 comments: